To give you inspiration, we have put together a selection of ESG improvement goals from some of our portfolio companies.
- Set up a reporting framework to collect all relevant information to calculate our office and employee related footprint.
- Set up a reporting framework to collect all relevant information on resource use and put in place first policies to save resources.
- Create a “sustainability advisory board” of 3 educated employees that is responsible for sustainability topics.
- Become a zero-waste company
- Become a learning organization - Implement different training/education programs for all employees.
- Improve the internal structure, career path, and promotion system, as well as encourage foreign relocation.
- Build a culture of diversity & inclusion
- Achieve greater level of GDPR compliance
- Set up of agreement on objectives with each employee/ management including an objective for the training of employees
- Set a non-discrimination policy including a zero-tolerance policy and set up a confidential reporting mechanism by appointing a person of trust
- coming soon